Okay, here's what I want to accomplish at retreat (or like to think I would if retreat were longer and sleep wasn't a necessity :-))
1. Thangles - I have 6 blocks for this year, and I think 11 from last year to do.
2. Scrappy Happy - BOM at LQS - need to do ALL 9 blocks so far.
3. PClassicBOM - online BOM group, I am a month behind, need to do March & April blocks.
4. Bubba's Football Quilt - need to Applique football & name (will baste @ home for hand quilting).
5. Zoo Parade - need to cut & fuse Zebra block, zig-zag zebra & lion blocks, finish piecing top, and piece back. This will be sent to my Aunt's for machine quilting.
6. SBS blocks - online swap, I signed up to make 10 each of 9 blocks, plus I am making an 11th one for me to keep - need to do all 99!!!!!! Due June 1.
7. Prep 5 quilts for binding & bind (pastels, pinks, tractors, dino, & sea life)
8. Big C's flannel/denim rag quilt - need to pick up again - have some blocks cut, need to cut rest and start piecing.
9. Church baby quilts - EEK - we have 12 babies coming!!!! (or just arrived)
* Baby Girl C - feb - just needs binding (pastels)
* Baby Boy M - mar - just needs binding (tractor)
* Baby Girl B - apr - needs quiting (sleepytime)
* Baby Boy M - apr - just needs binding (sea life)
* Baby Girl D - may - needs center appliqued (stash pot pie quilt) - do @ retreat
* Baby Boy E - may - want to do top @ retreat (sheep applique)
* Baby Boy D - jun - want to do top @ retreat (tilted animals)
* Baby Girl D - july - must have top finished - will probably start first - must be done before baby comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheep/heart/pinks
* Baby Boy W - july
* Baby Boy F - aug
* Baby T - aug
* Baby A - aug
* Baby Y - aug
* Baby D - late summer/early fall
** list includes 2 not at our church - so 14 quilts to make!!!! I'm gonna be busy :-)
Of course, you know me, so I will add to the list so that it can never be finsihed :-).
1 a week challenge 1930's 2011 48 Weeks 9-11 Accuquilt allergies Angie Tedder apron arrow cabinets asthma aunt baby quilt backing backup baking basting batiks bday becca reads the bible Best Friends Bible binding block lotto blogging blue BOM Bonnie Hunter borders brownies Bubba Bubby Build a Better Backside buttons camp car seat challenge Christmas Christmas Quilt-A-Long church church group clean color challenge comfort computer contest cookies cooking corvettes for kids Cowboy Rodeo cutting dad daily giggle denim and co. design design wall dessert Dillon dillon's critters DM donation dreams DWM easy election day EQ7 ergonomic eye candy fabric purchase Fabric Shack fashion mate 237 FB fear Fedex finish first post flu FNSI friday night sew-in Friday night sew-out friends Frisch's giveaway go cutter goals gold coins google gospel graduation gym health help hem hobby lobby house HRB Husky i spy ink jaybird quilts Jennifer Jesus Jill joann's John Carr judy Judy L kitchen label label cloud Linda LQS LRC machine magazine mail matey memories moda bake shop mom movies music nap Natalie New Year's no-sew fleece blankets NQD organization oven pain panel paper crafts pclassic BOM PIF pillowcases pincushion pioneer woman plan plants prayer request printer purse q4k QAYG qfirstKY quilt group Rachel's Sunshine rag quilt rant recipe report resolutions retreat roommate safety pins sandy's SBS school serger Sew Mama Sew sewing desk sewing for others shipshewana shopping sick Star Struck Start-to-Finish Stash Stash Pot Pie stash report sunbonnet sue surprise survey swap swaps Tammy Tadd techniques Thangles thanks towel townhouse traffic trominoes ufo UFO challenge 2011 vbs vidoe Virtual Quilt Day vote walmart wasps waun-a-finish waun-a-quilt waun-a-start winner WIPs WOBQ work wv YBR yellow you can quilt this out