Weekend Sewing Plans (Thursday - Sunday :-))
- Assemble "Some Bunny Loves Me"
- Baste "Some Bunny Loves Me", construction trucks baby quilt, and trains baby quilt (next 3 babies on the calendar for church - 2 boys in August & a girl in October)
- Finish QST for book challenge quilt (a local show's challenge theme is to depict a book (or specific scene) in a wallhanging to bed-size quilt. I'm doing an applique center with several borders - one is QST and another will be hand embroidered w/ phrases from the scene)
- Finish Steelers fleece throw (I think I just need to fold the fleece down for a binding, may need some more quilting)
- Design a stitch 'n' slash wallhanging (a method shown to me from a fellow camper this past May - would like to make a stained-glass cross out of the technique)
- Start quilting the church babies pile of basted quilts
I still need to work on organizing my sewing room, so here's that list of stuff:
- Buy another thread holder & organize threads
- Move remaining flannel to fabric corner
- Go through at least 1 tote (I've got about 6 or 7 to go through :-().
I hope to post pictures of my progress as the weekend goes on. Stay tuned!