Maybe if I make and post goals I'll actually get stuff accomplished. Okay, maybe not :-). Anyhoo, here's my list of goals for the week. Mind you, I've got Part II of an exam Tuesday during class and then Exam 1 for my other class is NEXT week, so I'll be studying every night. Tonight it will be for the Tuesday class, Tuesday night onward it will be for the Wednesday class, on top of assignments.
Okay, on with my list:
1. Happy Scrappy BOM - Sunbonnet Sue & Overall Sam appliques (Jan's stuff)
2. Happy Scrappy BOM - Pinwheel 9-patch & Ducthmen's Puzzle (Feb's stuff)
3. Thangles BOM - February blocks
4. Zoo Parade Appliques - make each applique (lion's fused :-))
5. Stitch Zoo Parade Appliques
6. Make baby quilt with Stash Pot Pie pattern (1930's fabrics)
7. Finish quilting Cowboy Rodeo (and post photo, I know, I konw)
8. Applique a Sunbonnet Sue to Jan's Stash Pot Pie Pattern
And my non-sewing list:
1. Study/review for Linux Admin Exam
2. Review JAVA/programming concepts for JAVA exam
3. Finish redoing sewing room/emtpy old sewing room
4. Paint & hang shelf in bedroom (note: need to buy paint first, lol)
5. Make soup for next two weeks.
6. Clean/reorganize living room
And here's now my Linux Admin exam is two parts. We started it at last week's class, but half of campus went dark about halfway through the time allotted. So our prof. collected the exams, said we'd finish this week, and let us go.
All for now,
1 a week challenge 1930's 2011 48 Weeks 9-11 Accuquilt allergies Angie Tedder apron arrow cabinets asthma aunt baby quilt backing backup baking basting batiks bday becca reads the bible Best Friends Bible binding block lotto blogging blue BOM Bonnie Hunter borders brownies Bubba Bubby Build a Better Backside buttons camp car seat challenge Christmas Christmas Quilt-A-Long church church group clean color challenge comfort computer contest cookies cooking corvettes for kids Cowboy Rodeo cutting dad daily giggle denim and co. design design wall dessert Dillon dillon's critters DM donation dreams DWM easy election day EQ7 ergonomic eye candy fabric purchase Fabric Shack fashion mate 237 FB fear Fedex finish first post flu FNSI friday night sew-in Friday night sew-out friends Frisch's giveaway go cutter goals gold coins google gospel graduation gym health help hem hobby lobby house HRB Husky i spy ink jaybird quilts Jennifer Jesus Jill joann's John Carr judy Judy L kitchen label label cloud Linda LQS LRC machine magazine mail matey memories moda bake shop mom movies music nap Natalie New Year's no-sew fleece blankets NQD organization oven pain panel paper crafts pclassic BOM PIF pillowcases pincushion pioneer woman plan plants prayer request printer purse q4k QAYG qfirstKY quilt group Rachel's Sunshine rag quilt rant recipe report resolutions retreat roommate safety pins sandy's SBS school serger Sew Mama Sew sewing desk sewing for others shipshewana shopping sick Star Struck Start-to-Finish Stash Stash Pot Pie stash report sunbonnet sue surprise survey swap swaps Tammy Tadd techniques Thangles thanks towel townhouse traffic trominoes ufo UFO challenge 2011 vbs vidoe Virtual Quilt Day vote walmart wasps waun-a-finish waun-a-quilt waun-a-start winner WIPs WOBQ work wv YBR yellow you can quilt this out