Here's my initial list
1. Rachel - toddler size - comfort quilt - ready to baste
2. Lily - baby size - about 3/4 quilted (hand) - will do border quilting by machine.
3. Kali - baby size - need one or two more F.Q.
4. Summer - baby size - flannel rag quilt - nePublish Posted to start cutting
5. Baby M - crib size - 3/4 way done quilting (machine)
6. Baby P - crib size - have to wait b/c gender unknown (due in March)
7. Megan - youth size - comfort quilt (dad deployed)
8. Mom - throw - at basting point - for Mother's Day
My goal is to have these completed by the end of tax season - April 15th - about 2 weeks a project for most. Some are to the point I could finish them in a week.
Ideas to work on late spring/summer include:
1. A Mommy & Me quilt for my sister w/ pictures of her & my nephew - would be for bday in August
2. Friendly Challenge quilts - a charity quilt collection by a local quilt store
3. Green & black log cabin - a UFO I started at a quilt camp in the fall
4. A toddler size quilt for my nephew - have two cute patterns - cars & planes - to choose from - he'll be 2 in the fall
5. my bed quilt - keep changing my mind about the pattern so haven't even cut yet!
I'll firm those ideas up as I get close to finishing my initial list. :-)~~QB29